Let Karen inspire your group.
Karen is a passionate, gifted speaker. In over 25 years of presenting she has not delivered the same presentation twice. Obsessed with crafting messages that align with organizational philosophies and initiatives, she tirelessly creates content that will energize, engage and entertain your audience, whether for keynote or breakout sessions.
Karen is well versed on the subjects of
- cancer survivorship (2 time cancer survivor)
- personal wellness (her journey back to health)
- overcoming obstacles (overcoming personal/health/professional challenges)
- waiting (WaitWell!)
- Diversity in the Workplace (having spent over 13 years as chief diversity strategist at a Fortune 100 company. Any work she currently does is sensitive to and cognizant of diversity issues.)
Comments about Karen’s presentations:
- “Karen came and spoke to volunteers on two separate occasions and is still remembered by all those present for her lively and interesting presentations. With Karen’s help, our volunteers are making DIA a better organization of choice. ” – P. Milne DIA
- “Because our organization had experienced Karen’s knowledgeable, witty and engaging presentation style at our first Annual Diversity Awareness Conference, we did not hesitate to invite her to deliver the keynote address at Beaumont Health System’s Women’s Employee Resource Network – Kick-Off Event this past year. As expected, Karen did not disappoint! Here are some attendee comments regarding Karen’s presentation: “Why in the World Would You Be Anyone Else?”… “Karen was phenomenal … would love to hear more from her… KD3 was dynamic, we need more speakers like her … Karen D3 come work with us.” Thank you, Karen! – L. Hill, Director, Diversity and Staff Development, Beaumont Hospital System
- “…We asked Karen to address the entire student body, faculty and Staff. Being a Catholic school, we had the opportunity to have Karen deliver this message in the sanctuary of Holy Cross Church. For nearly 90 minutes, Karen grabbed the attention of these students and delivered a powerful message of inclusion. Her message was interactive, engaging and memorable – everything we could have asked for. The energy, enthusiasm, and commitment that Karen brought to this volunteer request was readily apparent to all. The entire school community embraced her message and it has resonated throughout the school. This is but one example of Karen’s dedication and passion. It is my extraordinary pleasure to write this letter of recommendation.” – B. Kubiak, Holy Cross Church
- “Everyone, including myself, loved your presentation” Conference Presentation at The Physician’s Practice: Emerging Issues Conference, Oakland University – M. Tanihru, Dean, Oakland University School of Business