Executives do it, athletes do it, why shouldn’t you?
Over the years wellness coaching has become a more common approach to assist individuals in the development of their health and well-being. According to a recent Mayo Clinic Study* conducted by Matthew Clark, Ph.D., L.P., wellness coaching was found to improve quality of life, mood, and perceived stress.
Wellness Coaching may be for you if:
- You are interested in becoming a happier, healthier you
- You would like to take better control of your health
- You want a better balance between your personal and professional life
- You are looking to add exercise to your life and need some direction
- You have an interest in making better nutritional choices and need support
Your wellness coaching sessions will include:
- Personalized resources on health and wellness topics
- Unlimited email support from Lisa between sessions
- Resources and ongoing support specific to your interests and needs
- Virtual weekly or bi-weekly meetings depending on your agenda and pace
- Access to personal client website allowing you to track your goals and progress
Coaching is conducted via email and telephone